Pests Home Forums Rodent Control Rodent Control Solutions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

ECORATTIC™ Insulation is a top choice in California for attic cleaning, rodent control, decontamination, debris cleanup, and insulation removal & replacement. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry, on residential and commercial properties throughout Northern & Southern California. We are well established throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, San Jose, San Francisco, & the Bay areas.

Address: 21301 Saticoy St #107, Canoga Park, CA 91304, USA
    Phone: (1818) 4921-090

ecorattic
    Participant

Rodent Control is the ultimate way to prevent the contamination of viruses and bacteria in your house. However, if you don’t know the severe consequences, let’s have a look at some of them.

ecorattic
    Participant

If you encounter any gnawed sign, then you can always consult a rodent control company to be sure whether there is any pest infestation.

ECORATTIC Insulation

21301 Saticoy St #107, Canoga Park, CA 91304, USA
    818-492-1090

sydalg27
    Participant

You’re right. To avoid it as early as possible, you should contact a company that can help you get rid of them. There are a lot of companies where you can inquire for quotes, so you have a lot of choices too.

By the way, I am a new business owner and am just setting up my website for termites . Could you please check it out and tell me what you think? Thanks so much and good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.